03 September, 2008

Introduction

So this is something new for me. I've just discovered that blogging is the new thing to do so I decided to join the fad and start my very own blog. Pretty much this blog will end up containing a lot of mush about .NET Development in C#

Yes I am aware that there are many other blogs out there that do the same thing but this one will be all mine so there. That's all the justification that I need. I think from my perspective is that this will be useful for other developers out there who are looking for solutions to issues that I may have faced and solved, something interesting I learned or just anything that I feel like ranting on about.

So far so good. I'm recently back from the Microsoft TechEd conference that was held in Auckland NZ so once my brain is back in action I will be posting some things about my learnings.

No comments: